Monday, September 8, 2008

New Blog! Woo!

HELLO! I guess I'll be writing things here now.

Here are some of the more important things I should note right now:

Item 01. I write another blog called Skatterbrain. Skatterbrain is an indiepop-focused music blog where I write about my favorite songs and my favorite bands and all other things that end up intertwined between the two. I also make mixtapes regularly and post them there for downloading.

Item 02. I have a Flickr account which can be found HERE. There is a bit of a wild mess of things within the pages of my photostream there, but the majority of it is my recent school – as well as non-school – graphic design work (and otherwise).

Item 03. I will be posting a scan of my communications quiz in Digital Design tomorrow. Happy coffee, sad coffee :) :(

No comments: